For the wrLove & Co. pieces to last longer, here are some tips to take care of them:
- Although these pieces can be worn daily, you can prolong its life by storing them in a cold and dry place.
- For rose gold and gold bar charms, it is highly recommended to remove your jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in strenuous exercise.
- All of our gemstones are natural and therefore can be vulnerable to absorbing dirt and to chipping.
- Avoid stretching the nylon string.
- Refrain from spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your wrLove & Co. pieces.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
- Use a smooth cotton cloth to clean it. Rub the piece in one direction rather than circular motions. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
- Don’t use a silver cleaner to 18ct Rose or Yellow Gold Plated Charms.
- Since many natural gemstones can be quite delicate, hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners should be avoided at all times.
- Clean your gemstones with a clean, soft, damp cloth after wearing them.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean gemstones.